Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Random Pictures

Time is flying by here - Josh is already ONE and our baby girl will arrive in about 2 1/2 months. There's much to do to get ready, but I guess all the essentials will fall into place when needed. Here's a few recent pictures:


28 weeks and nameless!

cutie in overalls


I got a taste of life with two kids when Asher came over to play for a few hours while her parents went on a date. It was fun, but a handful! I was grateful though that Josh seemed to handle me paying attention to another baby okay. He's busy with his own activities these days - very, very busy boy.
We are going on vacation next week to the Smoky Mountains, so we took a trial hike at Little Talbot Island to see how Joshua tolerated the backpack. He did great - I think he liked being taller than mommy! I, on the other hand, didn't do so well - the mosquitoes were eating me alive, so I had to call it quits and turn us around early! They always like me, but I've read that pregnant women are especially susceptible to bites.

3 comments:

The Burkes said...

I love Josh in overalls :o)

jamie said...

dude i have to write you back- but yes i like the name you picked! :) that would be SWEET!

anissa brett,asher, tate and tobin!!! said...

I smiled when I read 2.5 months to go :-) ... I hope your right.:-) I think more like two months to go! Can't wait to meet her!