Saturday, June 16, 2012

4 years old

Joshua has been literally anticipating his birthday everyday for the past year.  He woke up the day after he turned three asking how long it was until his birthday!  Despite his anxiousness, the year has still flown by.  It's so hard to believe he's 4-years-old already.

He has recently moved on from "why?" to "when?" as his favorite question - When can I go ride my bike?  When can I play with Ezekiel? When can I drive a car?...I was fun to finally be able to tell him that "today" was the answer to "when" it would be his birthday.

We got to take cookies in to celebrate with his preschool classmates



Testing out his scooter from Tata and Papa
Submarine cake (by request)


Remote control Lightning McQueen from Papa and Gigi
Party People
Speedy Gonzales on his big boy bike from mom and dad
What to say to summarize this past year in Josh's life...as far as big events go, he became a big brother for a second time and started school.  Josh continues to be a chatterbox, LOVES the beach, is very curious, likes to tell jokes, loves to swing, and is NOT a homebody.  Joshua's brain and mouth work quickly, sometimes faster than I can keep up with...he can talk circles around me and Dan.  All in all, Josh is a great little boy and we are so blessed to have him in our family!

No comments: