Friday, April 29, 2011

Delightfully sprinkled

My sweet MOPS friends threw a surprise baby "sprinkle" for me a few weeks ago. It was disguised as a planning meeting, and I had absolutely no clue! My girlfriend, Erin, had planned to host the shower/meeting (3 days before her due date! crazy girl!), but ended up having her baby the night before!  Lauren graciously hosted at the last minute, and they definitely managed to pull off the surprise!

I felt blessed and loved that they wanted to celebrate with us the upcoming arrival of our baby girl, and we were definitely generously "sprinkled" with some essential baby items that were still on my shopping list.  Thanks so much, ladies!

Some of the guests

Cupcakes to match our nursery theme with amazing, edible hibiscus flowers and surfboards!  (And made by a fellow MOPS mom!)
Opening some fun gifts!

No comments: