Saturday, April 10, 2010

Just Cute

So...I just can't let it go...I stopped blogging around Christmas and have to fill in the blanks rather than just start again in April...it's this thing I have about being thorough...if I have in mind a project, I'm going to finish it...it may be years later, but it will eventually get done rather than let go. OH well...here goes...here's some cute pictures and movies from a few months back...

Peek-a-boo


Makin' pizza

Cracking up

Here's our New Year's Celebration - Dan had to work this year, so the kids and I had homemade pizza, party hats, and kazoos at dinner. Kids went to bed on time and I forced myself to stay up until midnight because I thought I'd feel like a really old and boring person if I went to bed before the official New Year.


More from Jan/Feb...

No comments: